Hello, I'm new here, and I'm here because...

... I just f...ng want to know how the universe work.
Distinti in just one of many I follow. Three years ago my head started tripping around electrodynamics in general, I found myself lost in a sea full of free energy, Tesla stuff, wrong Maxwell equations derivations, strange assumptions that General AND special relativity are fantasies, Quantum ever worse, etcetera etcetera.

In the end I'm thrilled by the possibility that science had steered away from truth and that the truth is covering incredibile possibilities (Distinti talks of speeds faster than light, I'm not stopping there,  wondering instead antigravity and wireless transmission of energy, for example).

My worst showstopper is being not good in advanced math (but very good at basic math), my age of 36 which is a little over the youth, the fact that everyday life occupies too much time and money to invest in experiments and expensive instruments. Otherwise, I have the perfect mindset.

Cheers from Italy.

Comments

• Hello Tanner85, thank you for joining our forum!
    I expect that Fast than Light travel would include some kind of changing gravity or inertia. Effective wireless transmission of energy would be interesting. If you think about it we already have a lot of different ways to transmit energy without cables:
    - Lasers
    - Radiowaves
    - Sunlight
    Tanner85 said:
    My worst showstopper is being not good in advanced math (but very good at basic math), my age of 36 which is a little over the youth
    I can relate to that, almost same age (37) and not as good as I wish to be in advanced math :-)
    Greetings from Germany!