Universons Theory - Ether Waves experimental results by Dr Clause Poher (ex head of French NASA)

Dr Poher has been working in his retirement on a theory of gravitation inspired by his professional work for the French Government where he was put in charge of investigating UFO Phenomena. His Universons theory proposes a flux of "universes" which look like the quantum waves of Dr Milo Wolff (carried by the. Aether) He has managed to create an anisotropic flux by distorting the electron standing wave and this achieving 100+ G of acceleration which also irradiates distant matter. 

website www.universons.com (mostly in French but English presentation with experimental demonstrations)
paper here https://www.researchgate.net/publication/343363631_Quantum_Model_of_Inertia_-_Predictions_-_Confirmations_Consequences_for_Gravitation_into_Galaxies_and_LCDM_Cosmology_Models

I think this work would confirm that that it is waves which generate matter and power it, not ether although ether can be moved and entrained by matter. Dayton Millers work on Aether drift which showed definite directions based on side real time and diurnal time suggest that the idea that  planets, suns, galaxies are carried along by aether/ether flow is correct.  

Poher has actually managed to harness the quantum wave energy to produce massive amounts of work and he describes the experimental set up on how to do this. I know RD is massively busy and I applaud his excellent work .... Poher's years of experimental study and results may present a great piece of the puzzle. He himself has couched it in QM terms which is understandable given his PHD background but he work really starts to restore physical process and classical mechanics to physics. He uses his results to shoe how the pioneer anomaly may be caused plus other galactic effects similar to RD.... 

His site used to have much more detail on but he has patented a lot of work so I think much has been removed, This is excellent evidence for the aether though but I imagine it will be completely ignored by the mainstream ..... Poher is not closed minded and took the UFO phenomena very seriously and his ideas stem from observations on craft performance based on data collected from multiple sources.

SebastianG